Friday, March 19, 2010

Ottawa Fashion Week Event

I've been running around all week preparing for my runway show at Ottawa fashion week, the show will take place Thursday at 8:45. You can purchase tickets here.
And you can check out the Facebook Event.



Yesterday we stayed up all night shooting with Robert Gilbert my two gorgeous models were Mihaela and Kathleen, who are also members of the band XOX, and my good friend Genevieve Joly was our talented makeup artist for the night! We had so much fun, the dresses looked amazing on the girls, and we got very creative with the makeup and the looks, I can't wait to see the finished product!!
As for finished photos, here is one by Nic Small, and model Lynne, Farhat was the makeup artist for this shoot, she's wearing a strapless slightly a-line dress from the spring 2010 line. Fabric made in Ghana.

No comments: