Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vacation

I've just returned from easter vacation, what a way to rejuvenate the soul!
I have energy again, time to get ready for another trip to Nigeria.
In 2-3 weeks (after the stress of buying ticket aquiring visa) I will be flying to Africa (with a stop in Paris ;) I'm so excited!
I'll be starting the process of importing african fabrics into Canada, right now I'm researching all the laws and taxes I need to know about.
On another note, the Ottawa fashion week show was amazing! I had alot of fun working with nice and extremely helpfull people, the show was so organised! I had a great experience. and I have the photos from the runway show! :D Fall 2010 line, the full line will be on the website in a few days but here is a sneak peak:






My good friend Robert Gilbert and photographer Michel Cipriani, made the trip out to Ottawa to do photos of the runway shows for Thursday night.

No comments: