Monday, April 19, 2010

Ottawa Fashion Week







Check out all the photos from the Ottawa fashion week show showcasing the Fall 2010 line here

I would like to thank all the coordinators from the show who were so organised and amazing to work with! http://www.ottawafashionweek.ca
And also the Models, from Barret Palmer, Angie's Models and Models International Management
And thank you to Jennifer Laoun-Rubenstein for providing the jewelry and accesories for the show!

The show was a lot of fun,
it was a little stressfull because I received the invitation to present my collection only 2 weeks before the show! but it worked out in the end after many sleepless nights of preperation.
I was just watching a bikini or bust episode where the exact same thing happened to them, they had 2 weeks to prepare for a fashion week: http://www.ashleypaige.com/videos/index.html
the only difference is she had an entire team to help her, I did it all alone. I still don't understand how I managed... I designed, drafted the patterns, sewed all the samples, fitted the models, all by myself : For next fashion week I am definately hiring people to help me out! And I will have more time to do so.
I'll be spending time now getting a team together!






No comments: